Ready Mix Concrete Supply
- BamCon Engineering plc, as part of its mission to become the preeminent provider of superior engineering and construction service, aiming to fill the gaps and make valuable contributions to the construction industry of the nation, it has expanded its business to the ready mix concrete production and supply by owning and operating two concrete batching plants since 2017.
- Both of these two production facilities are located around Bole Michael, Bole Sub City Addis Ababa, very close to the city center where majority of the high rise buildings are being constructed.
- These two batching plants which are currently in operation are modern and fully computerized systems, each having capacity of producing 120 m3 of concrete per hour, with strength class from C-5 to C-50.
- For quality control and quality assurance of the production, the facility has a concrete testing laboratory fully furnished with state of the art equipment to test and confirm the quality of materials used for the production of the ready mix concrete.
- To ensure the provision of efficient and reliable production and delivery service as per our customer’s request, right class and quality of concrete, at the right time and at the right place, the ready mix plants are operational 7 days aweek, with computer aided batching and dispatch system, managed by skilled and experienced professionals, and by also making use of more than 15 mixer trucks, 7 stationary and 2 truck mounted pumps.
- BamaCon Ready Mix defines its success as continued client satisfaction. And this fact has been proven by the continuously growing number of customers with whom the company conducts its business.
To make orders for supply of ready mix concrete, please use one of the following options.
- Online Request…… Online Ready Mix Concrete supply request form
- In Person….. BamaCon Engineering Head Office Building, 5th Floor
- Call……Tel +251906050505
- Email….Ready Mix Concrete supply request form.pdf Download form, fill and email it to…..
- Whats App……Tel +251906050505