- Construction Scheduling
- Construction Supervision
- Bid Award and Procurement
- Contract Payment Administration
- Cost Control
- Management Reporting
- Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing: Coordinating.
- Document Control
- Owner Move-in Planning and Management
- Project Close-Out
Expertise and Innovation Applied to Every Project
We continue to improve our customer service by providing innovative tools to simplify and enhance the preconstruction and construction process. At the forefront of these innovative tools is the development of Integrated Project Teams and Building Information Modeling (BIM). .
Bamacon is considered by many to be the expert in Design & Construction. We apply Building Information Modeling to a variety of projects nationwide, providing benefits ranging from improved communication, estimating accuracy, and constructability to schedule and quality control.
From the beginning , Bamacon has been integrating Lean tools and techniques in our approach to construction projects. We are actively defining how to effectively apply Lean principles to the construction industry. We are committed to continuous improvement and understand that in today’s world, our customers want to add value and eliminate waste.
In the Lean vocabulary, Value = Quality + Cost + Efficiency. We deliver Value by adhering to six key management philosophies which make up the foundation of our project approach.
- Daily Improvement – We can always improve what we do by using all of the Lean tools at our disposal.
- 6S – The 6S concept uses workplace organization as a tool to tell the normal from abnormal, safe from unsafe, etc. The six S’s are: Sort, Simplify, Standardize, Shine, Sustain, and Safety.
- Integrated Work Planning– Integrated Work Planning involves breaking down the work from the vision to the individual task level in order to level the load and manage the work with tools to maximize safety, quality, and efficiency across the project.
- The Voice of the Customer– Hearing the voice of the customer through the entire value stream involves asking questions such as “Does this change the fit, form, or function of the project?” or “Is this important to the customer?”
- Just in Time – Just in Time is a planning system for construction that optimizes resources to consistently deliver just what is needed, just where it is needed, in just the right amount that is needed, exactly when it is needed. Just in Time is particularly important to a complex project with challenges such as a very tight site, adjacent facilities, and congested pedestrian and vehicular traffic situations.
- Jidoka – Jidoka is task-by-task confirmation of quality based on the content of the project-specific Quality Management Plan. This empowers everyone to stop work when a defect is detected, get involved in finding the “root cause,” and develop solutions and implement countermeasures.
Delivering a successful sustainable project requires a commitment. It is important that all parties are at the table from the beginning and work as one cohesive team. We recognize there is a balance between the costs of sustainable construction and the immediate and long-term operational pay backs, and we’re prepared to create a cost and benefit analysis that will aid in the sustainable goal-setting process for your project.
Keeping our Workers Safe
Our team members are considered our most valuable asset; therefore safety is not just a Bamacon, it’s our culture. We continually develop new safety training Bamacons and utilize new safety methods to meet the needs of the industry and our workforce.
Protecting our workers, our customers, partners, and the general public is of utmost importance to Bamacon. Therefore safety is our number one priority. When we say Zero Injuries, we mean it!